Skip available courses
Welcome to the new Halfpenny dyslexia Training site
Understanding & Supporting Dyslexia
|16 Fact Sheets||5 Simulations||3 Case Studies|
|5 Training Activities||Expert Online Forum||20 Video Clips|
|3 Blogs||18 Links to Info||3 Online Tests|
- These e-learning courses will equip you with the skills, tools and understanding to confidently make reasonable adjustments for dyslexia and co-occurring differences, such as dyspraxia, ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome.
- It is tailored directly to the needs of workplace trainers across all industries, is designed by experienced specialists in specific learning differences and goes beyond the content of general disability awareness training.
- This is an important benefit, because learning differences/disabilities such as dyslexia and ADHD, need to be effectively supported by trainers, if an organisation is to have an inclusive learning environment, demonstrate best practice and work in line with the Equality Act 2010.
- This makes the course ideal for: Apprentice Trainers, Employability Mentors, Business Coaches, Health and Safety Trainers, government agencies and local authorities.
- The course takes 8 -10 hours to complete and can be spread over a 6 month period, during which time you have full access to the course forum with dyslexia experts on hand to answer any questions and offer advice.
- A CPD certificate is awarded upon completion